Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Be Aware of My Fondness for You

MARY ELLEN GILLILAND
P. O. Box 499
Silverthorne, Colorado 80498
www.comingofhisglory.com
www.zoebooks.com

Be Aware of My Fondness for You

April 26, 2011

Be of good cheer. I have overcome the world. Be apprised of My fondness for you, My people, My treasure, My heritage. For I am with you all days to guide you with love to the destination I plan for you. "Destination" here means "place of destiny." Then you will know that I AM God, when I have brought you up out of your death-grave and into your place of destiny.
So go on knowing that I am with you, that I have plan for your life and that no matter what obstacles, opposing forces or disappointments come your way -- and they will -- I am for you, always guiding, always leading, always accomplishing My will and designs for you who are truly and wholly Mine.

Ezekiel 37:12 Thus says the Lord God: "Behold, I will open your graves and cause you to come up out of your graves, O My people; and I will bring you [back home] to the land."

No comments: