Saturday, June 18, 2011

You, My child will come forth victorious once again.

DEBRA LOWE
http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/

6/17/11

The Spirit of the Lord says:

Pay attention, open your ears and your eyes. You are My servants and you are not truly listening, and you are My messengers and you are not looking. You have looked at a lot but you have not seen, you have heard everything, but not really listened to much. I have always intended for you to walk in My lavish revelation, pay attention to what is coming. For I have told you once and again, to forget what has happened in the past, but to stay alert to your present and future. I Am making a road in the desert and a highway in the wilderness to continue My goodness to all that would pay attention. I have always announced to you what's coming. Is there anyone who compares with Me? Do not be afraid for I will continue to inform My children of what I Am doing, I have not changed. The secret, fenced in and hidden new things I will reveal to those who come close to Me for the pleasure of knowing Me. I will lavish true worshipers with answers and revelations. I work out in the open, setting things right as well as speaking right. I see your heart and will cause you not only to look, but see, and to listen, and come away hearing. Then everything that I want, you will do. I will carve out the path and straighten the crooked ways. The fenced in and hidden things once revealed will open wide the road to your destiny. I Am incomparable, and so is My plan for you, if you will not reduce Me in your heart. True intimacy in your heart will bring you to purity which will uncover the hidden things. The winds have changed so be wise and adjust your sails that you may go farther.

I Am expecting My children to do just what I say. No more building whitewash walls, no more appeasing the flesh, preaching and teaching only what tickles the ear. People are dying as they wait for My children to rise from those self-centered whitewashed walls. Those who tell My people that all is well and it is not. Using their own words to trap innocent souls, and crafty words to make their own selves rich. Trapping and hunting souls with all manner of man-made devices, not for the saving of the souls, but to add a notch to their buildings. Profaning My children in order to get ahead. Confusing My children by preaching unstable and imbalanced messages that have made it easy for people to persist in their sins. This is My Word to My messengers as well as to My children, draw near to Me in My Word there you will find that I have never changed, and neither will I ever change, for I Am most dependable. Repent and turn back to My way. My Voice is reliable and I never whitewash. I Am truth! I will rescue My children from delusions and lies. I will clear away the cobwebs in your mind and heart that you will begin to once again hear and respond with clarity. You, My child will come forth victorious once again. I Am sending those who will say what I say and no more.

Scripture References: Is. 43; Ezek. 13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This message is not from the LORD of the Bible. This demon contradicts itself and reveals it's true identity:

"...forget what has happened in the past..."

"... I have never changed, and neither will I ever change..."

Because the true God truly has never changed, He never tells us to forget the past. The true God tells us to consider carefully the past and learn of Him.

This demon wishes to be considered as God. Yet, in order to attempt to be successful at this play, it must encourage us to discard the Bible and the lessons of history--logically, and emotionally.

"Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein." --Jeremiah 6:16

"And thou shalt remember all the way which the LORD thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no." --Deuteronomy 8:2

"Remember the days of old, consider the years of many generations: ask thy father, and he will shew thee; thy elders, and they will tell thee." --Deuteronomy 32:7

"I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old." --Psalm 77:11

"Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;" --Psalm 105:5

"I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands." --Psalm 143:5

"Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;" --Ecclesiastes 12:1

"Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

"Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert." --Isaiah 43:18,19
(here, God is describing sin and it's consequences and how He will work out His plan of salvation--for those who remember Him.)

"Having eyes, see ye not? and having ears, hear ye not? and do ye not remember?" --Mark 8:18

"But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you." --John 16:4

"But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;" --Jude 1:17

"Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee." --Revelation 3:3