Friday, April 26, 2013

* Iraqi dinar - recently being said... *


The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

* Iraqi dinar - recently being said... *
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 26-Apr-2013 01:35:47

Hi, Folks -
A few of the items below have already been posted. I'm including them here, though, because all these items taken together present a pretty interesting picture.
Found at www.dinarguru.com :
=====
4-25-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man WE ARE NOW AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EXPECTATION WE HAVE EVER BEEN IN.WE ARE ON AN HOUR TO HOUR ALERT PRESENTLY...WE ARE WATCHING INTENTLY FROM MOMENT TO MOMENT. I STAND BY MY LAST POST REGARDING THE DATE AND RATE BEING SET.
4-25-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf we are in the highest of all alerts.Iraquis like dates like the 17,27,28,29 of April for there rv's so pick a number. Can't say more but rest asure that a button was pressed with two LEGACYS INVOLVED TODAY, economic power will be restored to AMERICA THE GREAT asn. ...
4-25-2013 Intel Guru Bear5642 I did NOT hear from my contact in Iraq...I was able to get another message to him and this is what I'm looking for: what was the rate that was loaded on his Qi card the first time, why are the banks in Iraq still closed, and when will they reload his card with the new rate. I do expect a call from Iraq tomorrow and I'm off so I will come immediately and share the info. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
4-25-2013 Intel Guru Bear5642 ScottiG and his banker told me to share this…when they push the button it will not just go to one bank like some people are saying and this nonsense about one bank have an exclusive rate, NOT...this will go global instantly to every bank in the world and this is from a banker who heads up the currency exchange for the whole bank. [are the banks still closed in Iraq? How long have the banks been closed and isn't this very unusual?yes they are...not the CBI. Yes it is 1 day, 2 days no biggie…but now 5…something is up. I hope and pray this will not go past this weekend period. [post 2 of 2]
4-25-2013 Intel Guru 12thman Just got off the phone with a HR [High Roller] and he told me to get back to the States ASAP. He said be on standby and make sure affairs are in order... I guess the ball is a rolling fast down hill. I am to call him first thing when I land.So sounds like we're about to pop the top off the champagne and have us a good o' Texas ho down...
4-25-2013 Intel Guru TerryK I HAVE BEEN ASKED NOT TO POST TONIGHT SO I'M NOT, I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT ALOT OF EYES ARE ON ALL THE SO CALLED GURUS TONIGHT, LET'S ENJOY THE MOMENT AND LET HER RIDE GOD BLESS AND BY THE WAY BEAR[5642] IS SPOT ON. [see Bear5642 post above]
4-25-2013 Intel Guru Soonerfan62 THIS HAS BEEN A LONG RIDE AND I THINK AS YOU HAVE HEARD WE ARE FINALLY COMING TO AN END. I WILL NOT BRING INTEL TONIGHT BECAUSE QUITE FRANKLY I HAVE BEEN ASKED IN A VERY NICE WAY NOT TO. I WILL TELL YOU THANK GOD YOU ARE A PART OF THIS.
4-26-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf there is nothing else to say we are just waiting for the email that is all... it shall be double digits. [do you think the dong will be a sleeper currency?it shall appear at the same time at a good rate. today legacys were done and a lot of buttons were pushed...good night and remember, it shall come like a thief in the silence of the night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! This is it! Any second now! Just need to get that email! Today is the day! We're in the highest of all alerts! I guarantee it! I know when but my sources tell me not to say! Stay tuned for next Monday folks when the shit starts all over again.