Friday, April 5, 2013

My herbal remedy favorite aunt died. Americans robbed of their lives by the corporation


My herbal remedy favorite aunt died. Americans robbed of their lives by the corporation
Posted By: Infoeditor [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 15-Mar-2013 21:12:20
My herbal remedy favorite aunt died. Americans robbed of their lives by the corporation
March 15, 2013
I only learned today of my favorite aunt's recent death back on February 27th and was devastated that no one got through on the phone to notify me. Life can be like that sometimes. It's one of those things where I hadn't gone into town where my aunt lives except on brief business and hadn't seen her lately and between that and dodging junk mail phone calls, etc., I had not learned of her death as I almost never read obituaries.
It's one of the saddest things to go to a house where a friend lived who has passed on and discover they died and you will never see them again in this world.
My aunt was into herbal medicine and could name most any cure or remedy from memory for ailments and conditions and definitely believed in herbals as the natural way to better health. It seems ironic that she passed abruptly at 76 and did not live longer considering her resourceful knowledge of herbals and the human body.
I noticed several frequencies in her room where she stayed most of the time. I did several checks with a 'Zapchecker' and told her the frequencies seemed pretty heavy and I offered to put up some metal shielding for her and ground it. She never bothered with the shielding and finally began to fail somewhat in the last few months. I had no idea I would never see her again the last time I visited there.
I know she had some money stress and mortgage stress like so many of us and it added to her condition. Her relatives had apparently argued over family land and she had not been able to live out her last few years on the family's big ranch as I had hoped she would. Life is short, folks. Bury the hatchet with whomever you can and get on with the living part. Remember, tomorrow never comes.
Now my aunt's gone and never got to retire from the city to that ranch. My aunt suffered it on out lying there under those frequencies which I had hoped were not on her all the time, but now I believe she was literally overhauled and murdered electronically. Her lower legs, feet and ankles had swollen up badly and were not getting better. What do you do when you don't have the funds to buy expensive meters which can locate, define and distinguish between the harmful frequencies and the normal radio waves, etc.? Her relatives and kids and grandkids did not spend the money to do that and despite my efforts to help her I was powerless.
It appears that Americans are under The Corporation's Bankster electronic surveillance, determined to track each and every one of us who may receive government benefits. We have our own lives to try to live and lead, and the trend is to not have enough time to see to all our next of kin, etc., favorite aunts, uncles, etc.. So we go through life trying to pull the ends together and fit the pieces into something that works, yet despite our efforts the ongoing frequencies can target us from directional antennae in the cell towers, from neighborhood watch radar, from satellites, and more. The corporation is literally burning us up and robbing us of our lives.
My point is that there is nothing wrong with longevity as long as a person can enjoy their life. As long as we have these strong frequencies on us I believe our lives are radically shortened. As long as we remain within the power grid it looks like we are in jeopardy. I guess I may only have one more relative to stay here for and help if I can, but if I outlast that relative, my thoughts are on the wilderness. I am beginning to see that we are never 'out to pasture' until we leave the city areas, entirely, something I never could persuade my aunt to do.
Sometimes I felt like my aunt was my only friend in the world. God bless her for helping so many people in her lifetime. I'm sure she's with The Lord.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=271840

No comments: