Saturday, April 13, 2013

Nixon's 'Government Home Radio' Arrives in the Form of 'Presidential Alerts' via Cellphone - SCAM


Nixon's 'Government Home Radio' Arrives in the Form of 'Presidential Alerts' via Cellphone - SCAM
Posted By: Infoeditor [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 12-Apr-2013 18:32:35
Friday April 12, 2013
Nixon's 'Government Home Radio' Arrives in the Form of 'Presidential Alerts' via Cellphone - SCAM
Some of you readers may recall reports long ago that former President Nixon had proposed to have a government radio installed in every American home. Many people recognized the opportunity for direct government access and programming of citizens if it had been implemented and the idea of the government radio didn't go over.
Lately it has come to my attention that the alerts on some of these cellphones include Presidential Alerts. It appears that the idea of the Nixon home radio has come about via an alleged liberal administration, an administration which is actually a full-bore communist thug regime, proving once again that both parties in America are basically the same.
In the first place the thug in the so-called White House is, by all indications, not a true,
Constitutional President, so why would any citizen wish to hear any more lies that spew from that jacka$$ usurper who has stolen his way in here and allowed zillions of undocumenteds to steal their way in here, too?

I've read and heard that the cellphone user cannot turn alerts off and at this time I'm waiting to hear back from a company on whether this is the case. I told them I only wanted this cellphone to be a phone and no messages, no alerts, and that it is useless to me otherwise.
It's kind of like the Social Security number or some elite club that dictates you must join it and cannot leave from it - if they tell me I have to then I don't want it.

With all the reports of false flag attacks and phony weather modifications who needs to hear about some contrived, unconstitutional order or artificially created weather phenomenon?
Time permitting, I will post a general explanation of the company response I receive as to whether I can shut this crap off or not. If I cannot remove it I will have to change carriers or pay exhorbitant cellphone fees though I seldom use the cellphone.
Today's cluttered world hardly allows you to get just what you ask for unless it is deceptively coated with a lot of phony bells and whistles. Unfortunately the bells and whistles often enable more GPS tracking of 'We, The Forgotten People'.
Eventually I expect to close all these accounts. Ever wonder why Americans are provided with so many emergencies, complete with a home invasion for those who wish to opt out?
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=273927

No comments: