Wednesday, October 29, 2014

FINNICK ODAIR & OMEGAMAN TIDBITS FROM S3A, 29 OCT

FINNICK ODAIR: What's interesting about the supposed Blaino deal is that he doesn't mention the Dong. He mentions the Zim. Someone I know and is a good guy told me the Zim would be offered in the private deals like Mark Messman and Admiral which apparently are tied together. Zim is the true superstar here if what we know and other things people don't know hold true.

OMEGAMAN:
 I'm for the first time really getting excited...I may be pulling something out o the bag tonight...RENO tonight?
Publicado por Dinaresgurus.blogspot.com FORO DINAR GURUS en 8:57


10-28-2014   Intel Guru Bulldog75   YOUR CE IS STILL ON THE WAY.  THAT WILL HAPPEN SOON TO NOW.  THE CHINESE ARE IN CONTROL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the statement about the Zim being the superstar. I'm hearing that the Zim is going to make the Dinar and Dong look like chump change.