Tuesday, June 28, 2016

MORE EXPOSED - SWAT Did Orlando





SWAT Did Orlando


 
So, this makes one question why the 911 call transcripts are being redacted and why the people are not being told the truth across the media about what really took place.



Did the SWAT team shoot Orlando hostages?

That was my first question when I heard the story.

I became even more curious when I heard the audio of the final shoot out.

What happens when steroid-pumped cowboys enter a nightclub with guns blazing to "save" hostages?

 Did the SWAT team shoot 
Orlando hostages?

Judge Napolitano: 
“Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning”


Did the SWAT team shoot Orlando hostages?

That was my immediate question when I first heard the story.

I became even more curious when I heard the audio of the final shoot out.

What happens when steroid-pumped cowboys enter a nightclub with guns blazing to "save" hostages?

It's called "friendly fire."

The bombshell: “Nobody died until 05:13 in the morning”

So let's see where the story is now:

1. The reported shooter was gay
2. He had no known links to any Middle East terror groups
3. He had been approached by the FBI earlier who apparently had tried to recruit him
4. He took time to put down his "assault weapon" and post to Facebook and make phone calls
5. Nobody died until the SWAT team entered the night club guns blazing at 5:13 AM in the morning

All I can say is: Wow. This is a whole lot different from the original story.


http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the-war-on-terror-is-a-fraud-1/did-the-swat-team-shoot-orlando-hostages.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Couple of days after that we read that FOX news has fired Judge Napolitano.